Saturday, April 5, 2014

21st March World Poetry Day- EAL Students' poems

When I arrived, 
I felt splendid.
It smelt like a delicious food.
It was hot,
My cousins welcomed me,
They took me home.
Lahore was lovely,
I held a pot of golden honey.
There was a writing saying,
Sulamulakum!

           Sahima- Year 7






When I arrived, I felt like gush of beauty,
When I arrived I smelled the fresh air,
When I arrived I felt 'gül' fragility.
When I arrived, I saw how everyone loves and is loved.
This place is called 'Gül Bahçesi' in Germany.
When I arrive next time, I will still feel the same.
Still feel the majestic place of my dreams,
As it seems, it just has been a dream.
The people, the garden...that feeling...
                                                                        It couldn't be real, oh no, wait!
                                                                                  It was, its name is 'Gül Bahçesi'.

                                                                           Güliz- Year 8 ( Gül Bahçesi- Rose Garden in Turkish)


When I arrived,
It felt comfy,
But quite scary.
It made me merry,
It smelled like honey,
And it was sunny.
I saw a tree,
That was poetry!

Ana- Year 8







No comments:

Post a Comment