Monday, November 12, 2012

Cambridge IGCSE E2L Coursebook 2, Unit 19: Competition entry to win a techno-jacket 1

Hi,

I am Michelle and I am entering the competition to win the techno jacket. I am interested in the things that other people don't have and also expensive to buy.

The new techno-jacket sounds unique and fashionable, isn't it? I would love to own this special jacket and take good care of it as if it is a friend.

I am sure this jacket would mean a lot to me and I would have the benefits of using for the rest of my life. I hope you would give me the priveledge to experience the new techno-jacket.

Thank you,
Michelle
_________________________________________________________________________________


Hello,
I am writing to tell you my reasons why I should win the jacket and how it would be useful for me.

Why do I want to win it? Because it's a really amazing and fashionable item. I love the fact that technology is mixed with a normal jacket. I know that people will be really amazed and I will feel proud of my jacket. I also want it because having a phone in my jacket makes things easier, so I don't have to worry all the time about where my phone is.

How will I use the technology on it? I will use it when I walk on the street alone because while the jacket is keeping me warm, I can listen to music and if my mum calls me, I don't have to worry because the music will stop playing when the phone rings.

I strongly believe that I need to win the techno-jacket, because I would let people know how amazing it is, so they will also buy one.

Thank you,
Aisha
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!
My name is Giorgiana. You are wondering why I want to win this techno-jacket. I am a techno-jacket person who deserve to win this competition. If I am the winner, I will be so happy! Because I wished for this jacket for a long time. It will be very useful to me because I want to show my friends and I will be proud of my jacket. 
Maybe you are wondering how I will use the technology in the jacket. This jacket will make my life easier because I will be able to receive phone calls and messages while listening to music.

Thank you,
Giorgiana

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,
The techno-jacket will be the highest selling item because it will be very fashionable and everyone will want to buy it. I am the trendiest boy in my little town, so I think I should get the prize. I love to wear new things.
With this jacket I can inset my mobile phones or MP3 into the jacket. It also has a head-phone, so I can listen to music.

If I win it I will use and look after it very well.

Thank you,
Bachi








No comments:

Post a Comment