Monday, November 12, 2012

Cambridge IGCSE E2L Coursebook 2, Unit 19: Competition entry to win a techno jacket 2

Hi,
My name is Brindha and you may wonder why I want to win this techno-jacket competition.
I am fan of Mr. Conte because he designs fashionable clothes. I wear clothes that he designs. Sometimes these clothes are easy to afford but since he designed the techno-jacket, I didn't have the opportunity to get myself such an expensive jacket.

I think I should win because my birthday is soon and it will be a very nice present.

The techno-jacket has high technology and it will be very useful at home, because I will only need my jacket to receive calls or phone others. I can also listen to music with my jacket. This jacket will really make my everyday life easier.

I'm certain that I deserve this prize because I deserve a good present for my birthday and you will help a fan of Mr. Conte.

Thank you,
Brindha

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi,
I want this new techno-jacket because it plays music. If I win this jacket all the others will have eyes on me when I wear it, because it is very different than any other jacket.

If I designed this jacket, I would put another function to change the colour like D.I.Y, I would put pictures on the jacket and a touch button to change these pictures.

Thank you,
YiHeng
_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello,
I want to win the techno-jacket, because if I want to buy myself, I have to spend a lot of money. I am writing this article to tell you the reasons and what I will do with this jacket, if I win it.
The techno-jacket looks nice and it's a designer work. He worked really hard to make it.
If I win the jacket, I'm going to use and look after it very carefully. I like that I can listen to music with this jacket.

I think I deserve to win the prize but there are many people who write to your company to win as well. I would like your company to give the prize to someone who really deserves this jacket.

I wish you all the best!
Piruntha
______________________________________________________________________________


Hi,

The main reason I want this jacket is that, it is really cool. Nowadays, there aren't many shops selling techno jackets, so I think this is a good opportunity, to get one and enjoy the new, fresh and cool features.

I'd make a good use of the new built phone and mp3 player technology. First of all I'd show it to all of my friends and then I'd listen to music and receive calls from my friends.

Finally I deserve to win this prize, because I am the number 1 fan of clothing technology. I am really interested in this kind of staff, and I find it awesome.

Thank you,
Sergio

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello,
Techno-jacket is the most wanted future clothing. It is a new way of making clothes. It looks like a normal jacket but includes technology inside it. All this technology would make life easier. It contains mobile phone and mp3 player.
The reason I want to win the competition is that, if I have children in the future, I can control them when they go out. It has a micro-chip that connects with 'maps phone application'. I can also listen to music outside without carrying a seperate mp3 player.

Thank you,
Carlos
 





 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment