Thursday, November 22, 2012

Our mentor Mr. Mark Ruffalo has his birthday today!

Many happy returns Mr. Ruffalo. I wish you to have a nice life with fun. I hope you act in the best films.
All the best from Piruntha


Dear Mr. Ruffalo,
I am so happy that you were born on the same day as me. I wish you a big Happy Birthday and I hope you will have a great life. One day I would love you to make a movie about me:)   

I send you and your family lots of love!
Giorgiana


Hello Mr. Ruffalo,
Happy Birthdaaaaay! Wow! I never knew that I would have the chance to wish you a great birthday but since I am, I'm here to make sure you receive my wishes; I wish you all the best today and the rest of your life.
Aisha

Dear Mr. Ruffalo,
Happy happy birthday! You have been great to us this year. 

Michelle

Happy Christmas! Oh no, wait I forgot! Today is not Christmas but I remember it's still a very special day...Oh yeah! It's your birthday. Happy Birthday Mr. Ruffalo! Have a nice day and best luck to you and your family.

Carlos


Dear Mr. Ruffalo,
Happy Birthday to you. I wish you all the best!

Marian


On this very special day, I am sending my best wishes to you and your family. I also wish you health for the rest of your life!

Sergio


Happy Birthday Mr. Ruffalo! I wish you all the best. I hope you will act in many movies and stay the person as you are!

Bachi



Dear Mr. Ruffalo,
I'm so happy to write this letter to wish you a happy and marvellous birthday! May this day be the best of all the birthdays you've ever had. I wish God to protect you and your wonderful family!

Your sincerely,
Brindha    

No comments:

Post a Comment