Saturday, June 16, 2012

100 Word Challenge: 'Suddenly I saw...' by Sergio (Year 10)


Suddenly I saw people running towards me. I was staring at them trying to find out what was happening but I couldn't see anything. The crowd was yelling horrified. And then I heard a 'Boom!' It sounded like a bomb. Then I saw it. A skyscraper was collapsing. I realised someone bombed the building. So when the people heard it, they started running. I also ran for my life. The police sirens were very loud. Now people were running towards all directions. The police force tried to keep them calm but they were not enough so they couldn't manage it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sergio,
    thank you very much for taking part in the 100 Word Challenge. I enjoyed this piece and was very impressed by your use of description and how you started the sentences using different types of words. Well done.
    Mrs Halford (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete