Sunday, June 17, 2012

100 Word Challenge: 'Suddenly I saw...' by Brindha (Year 10)


Suddenly I saw a fox. His eyes were fixed to mine. I felt like I couldn’t move. My body was shaking. Then the fox looked a little scared and that reassured me. When I was backing away from the animal, he closed his eyes. He looked like he was going to attack me. At this moment a car arrived very fast and the driver did not see the fox. The driver hit the fox and killed it. The blood squirted from the fox's body and it was all over my clothes. I just stood there like a statue, completely shocked. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brindha. I thought this was a very well written piece - I could really feel the tension between you and the fox. I felt really sad when the driver killed the fox, so I'm not surprised that you were in shock.

    Sally-Jayne (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete