Saturday, June 16, 2012

100 Word Challenge: 'The Final!' by Carlos Year 10)

Suddenly I saw the ball hit the post. Just 10 minutes to the end of the match, all players were tired but they did not give up. The other team was playing hard. I was sitting with my father on the couch very nervously. There was extra time when it was 0-0 for both teams. They’d make the whole country so proud if they scored. 
Fabregas threw the ball to Torres, Torres crossed it to Miesta, Miesta shot it... Goaaaaaallll! Spain scored against Holland. It was the final of the World Cup and, they scored in the last four minutes.
 

1 comment:

  1. GOOOOAAAALLLL! indeed Carlos. Can I guess from this that you are a Spain fan? Would you have liked it to go to penalties?

    You have used some great description to build up the tension - I liked the image of you and your Dad sitting on the couch nervously!

    Well done, Mrs Ratcliffe (Team 100 WC)

    ReplyDelete