Sunday, June 17, 2012

100 Word Challenge: 'Suddenly I saw...' by Marian (Year 10)


Suddenly I saw that my friend was crying. I approached her and asked her why she was crying. She told me that she did not feel well. I asked her to go and tell the teacher. She told me she could not explain the teacher so I had to help her. I learnt that she was being bullied by a group of girls at school who were saying nasty things to her at break and lunchtimes.  She felt lonely and worthless. I took her by the hand and convinced her to speak to the Head of Year. The bullying stopped. 

2 comments:

  1. you have put this on the wrong post. This is for 5 Sentence Challenge. Could you post it here http://100wc.net/2012/06/12/100-word-challenge-week-34/

    then you will get some comments.
    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for making sure this is on the right post Marian because it is a super piece of writing that deserves some comments. You have included the prompt well and created a story that has good characters and a happy ending. I do hope you will write for the challenge again!

    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete