Thursday, June 7, 2012

PLFC Students' independent writing 1


Music  
Music is very important part of my life but it is also more than that. It expresses happiness and sadness. Without music I could not live. Music can have lyrics but can also be instrumental.
Music opens a new world for our ears and minds. What is described as good or bad music depends on the taste of its listeners. A good piece of music takes away boredom or relaxes you before sleep.
I like pop music and my favourite singers are Bruno Mars and Nicky Minaj. I like the songs; ‘Just the way you are’ and ‘I got feelings’.
So thanks to music my life is better.
By Carlos

Spain
I want to write about Spain because I was born there and lived there until I was 14. I love Spain.
Spain is situated in the south-west of Europe. The main language is Spanish. There are other languages such as Catalan, Basque, Valencian, Galincian, Occitan.  The capital of Spain is Madrid. Spain’s President is Mariano Rojay. Spain has an area of 504,030 square kilometres. The population is 46,030,109. The Spanish currency is the Euro. Spain is divided into 17 communities.
I think that Spanish food is one of the healthiest and tastiest in the world. Typical foods of Spain are paella, chorizo, churros and ocado.
You need to visit Spain because it has got beautiful sandy beaches. Particularly the ones situated in the Southern Spain are the best.
By Sergio


Mobile Phones
I use my mobile phone to communicate with my friends. Nowadays all the teenagers have mobile phones to connect with others.
I think the best mobile phone is the iPhone because it has got a very fast internet connection and the best applications.
The second best is the Samsung but I don’t think it as good because it has got a very big screen.   
By Bachi

No comments:

Post a Comment